The task of the department for purchasing operational resources, services and investments at Volkswagen Slovakia is to provide the plants in Bratislava, Martina and Košice with operational resources, services and investments.
The department analyses and negotiates offers and then decides about awarding a contract according to the strategy of the Volkswagen Group. The decisive factors are:
- respect for the environment
- innovation potential
Working in partnership with specialized departments within Volkswagen Slovakia is an inseparable part of this process.
Organization of the Purchasing department
The Purchasing department is divided into General Purchasing and Purchasing of Manufacturing Material.
The General Purchasing Department is responsible for the purchasing of operational resources, services and investments necessary for car manufacturing at Volkswagen Slovakia.
The Department for Purchasing of Manufacturing Material is responsible for communication with production purchasing in the Volkswagen Group and for individual brands. The selection of manufacturing material suppliers takes place via the central purchasing department of Volkswagen.
With this address you can be directed to a particular buyer:
- beschaffung @ volkswagen.sk
Information for suppliers
If you are interested in becoming a supplier for the VW Group, register at the VW Group Supply business platform where you will find all necessary information and business terms and conditions.
- VW Group Supply
- General Purchasing Terms and Conditions (PDF; 190,6kB)
- General Purchasing Terms and Conditions for services involving copyright protected works (PDF; 356,2kB)
- Registration process for the business platform VWGroupSupply.com DE
- Registration process for the business platform VWGroupSupply.com ENG (PDF; 3,8MB)
- Profile of contracting authority